Getinge EDS8 - Drying and storage cabinet
- Ensures disinfected flexible endoscopes remain microbiologically safe and ready to use
- Proven independently to dry and maintain microbial integrity for up to 7 days in accordance with EN 16442:2015
- Horizontal shelves prevent cross contamination between endoscopes
- Common basket with Getinge AER's minimizes handling and endoscope damage during transfer
- Efficient management of endoscope inventory via user-friendly, graphical display and integral link to T-DOC
- Integral traceability of drying and storage function
Micro-organisms can grow to a dangerous level within a few hours, therefore unless your endoscope is dried quickly and protected against contamination a new treatment is required before it can be used on the next patient. Getinge EDS8 drying and storage cabinet ensures that up to eight disinfected flexible endoscopes are available for immediate use.
By storing your clean and disinfected endoscopes in Getinge EDS8 you will eliminate the time-consuming disinfection process in the morning. The drying and storage cabinet uses the same basket as our ED-Flows – enabling you to save more time, money and limit the risk of damage during handling operations.
- Because all patients deserve a clean and disinfected scope every time.
Measurements - external
|Height||1740 mm||68.5 in|
|Width||702 mm||27.6 in|
|Depth||740 mm||29.1 in|