Flow-i Anaesthesia Machine
Flow-i Anaesthesia Machine
Anaesthesia for all procedures, from neonates to the morbidly obese.
The Flow-i combines ventilation performance with smart decision support tools in an easy to use workstation. The Flow-i lets you treat even your most challenging patients with effective ventilation and anaesthetic care.
Next-generation technology at the core
Ventilation performance is not only about modes, but most importantly to ensure the power and precision to ventilate all patient categories. At the heart of the Flow-i you'll find the innovative Flow Core Technology providing superior ventilation performance – power when you need it, yet gentle on the lungs. 
- ICU Servo gas modules
- delivering up to 200 l/min inspiratory flow, and adjusting pressure and flow several times within every breath, depending on patient needs.
- Unique and rigid Volume Reflector rebreathing systems
Electronic injection vaporisers
- facilitating up to 98% rebreathing. The Volume Reflector is never empty in order to provide uninterrupted ventilation, and will effectively compensate leakages. It is oxygen-driven thus minimising the risk for hypoxic mixtures.
- for more precise delivery of agents.
Easy to use and smart by design
The intuitive 15” rotatable and tiltable touchscreen is straightforward to understand and use, and lets you control everything from one place saving time. The Flow-i is designed to be easy to move, position and configure and it can be placed anywhere around the OR table, ensuring the screen is in reach. With flexible mounting options for both monitors and accessories, you can truly personalise your workstation.
Safe and efficient low-flow anaesthesia with AGC
Automatic Gas Control (AGC) is designed to reach the target end-tidal anaesthetic agent you set, at the speed desired. AGC greatly reduces agent usage and the need for manual adjustments providing cost-efficient low-flow anaesthesia. 
Battle atelectasis with stepwise lung recruitment
Stepwise and automated lung recruitment with Flow-i aims to gently open the alveoli. Breath-by-breath compliance, trending the effect of the maneuver can be monitored in real time.
Reduce the risk of hypoxia with O2Guard
Unlike hypoxic guards in conventional anaesthesia machines, O₂Guard actively intervenes if the inspired oxygen concentration drops below 21%, reducing the risk of hypoxic mixtures.
The Flow-i C20 provides you with the extra storage you need. Choose between two or three drawers.
Flow-i C30 is unique in its height adjustability. Combined with a vast mounting and positioning flexibility you can tailor the machine to suit your working position.
Flow-i C40 is ceiling mounted, offering a two-part circulating radius, which results in a wide spatial range for the unit. The C40 facilitates cleaning and thus contributes to infection control.
1. Internal test reports comparing Flow-i with vendor machines; EVU-125310, EVU-125312, EVU-125313
2. Ryan SM, Nielsen CJ, Global Warming Potential of Inhaled
Anesthetics: Application to Clinical Use. Anesth Analg. 2010 Jul;111(07): 92-98.