Interactive low-flow anesthesia course with Dr. Jan Hendrickx
1.5 days in Gent, Belgium
Gent, Belgium November 08 - November 09, 2018
Datum: November 08 - November 09, 2018
Stadt: Gent, Belgium
Veranstaltungsort: ORSI Academy, Belgium
During 1.5 days you will learn that, with the right knowledge and equipment, low- and minimal flow anesthesia is safe and easy to use, saving time and anesthetic agents. The course content includes theoretical presentations, hands-on animal workshops and demo during live surgery.
Join us in Gent, Belgium 8-9 Nov, 2018!
- 1.5 day course with Jan F.A. Hendrickx M.D., Ph.D presenting qualified theoretical presentations, based on known concepts and illustrated by simulations.
- Interactive hands-on animal workshop with different clinical scenarios.
- Attend live surgery where low and minimal-flow anesthesia is demonstrated.
- CME (UEMS) accredited.
- Gas exchange during anesthesia
- How to perform safe low-flow anesthesia
- Low flow in clinical practice with modern technology
- Interactive animal workshop
- Live OR case (day 2 at OLV Hospital, Aalst)
Course fee 400 EUR.
Includes course material (USB + syllabus), transports to ORSI and OLV, meals (see below). Hotel and travel expenses are paid separately at own cost. Meals included is a dinner in Gent on November 8, lunch and coffee breaks.
If you have questions, or need more information, please contact Patrik Norell, Global Clinical Application Manager at Getinge on email@example.com.