Leipzig Interventional Course
Leipzig, Germany Januar 28 - Januar 31, 2020
The Leipzig Interventional Course is strongly committed to contribute to a systematic scientific evaluation and interdisciplinary discussion of new methods, allowing conclusions for daily interventional practice.
LINC is an interdisciplinary live course, designed to provide a global platform, permitting the discussion of the "vascular patients" by integrating colleagues of different specialties who are performing endovascular interventions.
Datum: Januar 28 - Januar 31, 2020
Stadt: Leipzig, Germany
Veranstaltungsort: Messe Leipzig
Stand: 13B, Hall 2
TRUSTED design. RELIABLE outcomes. PROVEN Performance.
Advanta V12 Balloon Expandable Covered Stent
- Over 500.000 lives touched
- Trusted by physicians for more than 15 years
- Strong clinical evidence with over 300 publications
- Superior patency with a reduction in re-intervention
- rates at 5 years1
1. Mwipatayi BP, Sharma S, Daneshmand A, et al. Durability of the balloon-expandable covered versus bare-metal stents in the Covered versus Balloon Expandable Stent Trial (COBEST) for the treatment of aortoiliac occlusive disease. J Vasc Surg. 2016. Jul;64(1):83-94.
Getinge Lunch Symposium
The importance of proven balloon expandable covered stents in the current endovascular era.
Date: January 29, Wednesday
Time: 12:35 – 13:25
Location: Main Arena 2
Moderator: Jean Paul De Vries (Groningen, The Netherlands)
Speaker & Topics
When are covered stents the best treatment for aorto-iliac occlusive disease? Which is the best stent-graft for this? What are the long-term results?
Patrice Mwpatayi (Perth, Australia)
Relevance and current update of the DISCOVER Dutch Iliac Stent trial
Bram Fioole (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
Using proven covered stents to treat complex aorto-iliac occlusive disease (AIOD): Case presentations
Sebastian Carpenter (Hamburg, Germany)