Acrobat SUV Vacuum Stabilizer
Acrobat® Off-Pump System Features
The Acrobat Off-Pump System provides the strength, flexibility, visibility, and the stability necessary in a variety of surgical situations.
Excellent stabilization: malleable feet provide ideal stabilization and superb vessel presentation.
The low-profile arm is designed for increased strength, and innovative FlexLink™ technology features interlocking links that enable greater maneuverability.
Tri-slot socket design provides access to difficult vessels in "toes-up" position, for maximum visibility.
Beating Heart Surgery
Off-pump coronary artery bypass (OPCAB) uses local stabilization of the heart that allows the surgeon to operate while the heart still beats. In contrast, conventional bypass surgery stops the heart and puts the patient on a heart-lung machine during the bypass procedure.
The potential benefits of beating heart surgery compared to on-pump surgery may include:
- Reduced incidence of a common irregular rhythm post-operatively (Afib)
- Fewer cognitive and neurological effects (for example, a stroke)
- Lower incidence of post-operative respiratory failure
- Faster recovery rates
- Shorter hospital stays
- Fewer wound complications
- Fewer blood transfusions needed
Acrobat V Vacuum Stabilizer
Provides local stabilization of a target vessel during off-pump coronary artery bypass.
Helps surgeons gain better access and control for hard-to-reach vessels during CABG surgery.
Ultima OPCAB Stabilizer System
Designed with a rigid arm to offer a unique approach to mechanical tissue stabilization.
Todas las referencias
1. Puskas J, Martin J, Cheng D, et al. ISMICS Consensus Conference and Statements of Randomized Controlled Trials of Off-Pump versus Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Innovations. 2015;10:219-229.