Getinge Hospital Engineering Forum
Rastatt, Germany October 11 - October 12, 2018
We are excited to present the 4th edition of our Getinge Hospital Engineering Forum bringing together healthcare professionals from all over the world.
This event is a forum for leading hospital managers, architects and hospital planners where information, visions, contacts and ideas about the hospital of the future will be shared.
We will start with a walk-in lunch at noon the 11th and finish afternoon the 12th.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Rastatt!
The complete package for 199 € includes:
- Lunches and Dinner
- Accommodation in Baden-Baden
- Two half days full of lectures
- Industry experts
- Relevant & inspiring content
- Networking and fun
Date: October 11 - October 12, 2018
City: Rastatt, Germany
Venue: Getinge Experience Center
Booth: Main Auditorium
Would you like to join our GHEF 2018? Please complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Speakers and topics
We are inviting you to a scientific forum focusing on OR-efficiency through optimized workflow and digitalization.
- Healing Architecture: Creating world-class patient experience with an optimized environment of care
- The example of modern hospitals in India
Mr. Ajay Bery, Mumbai, India
- Efficiency gains through patient flow management
Dr. Ibrahim Mohamed Fawzy Hassan, Doha, Qatar
- Optimizing workflow in modern operating rooms
Dr. Thomas Ramolla, Stuttgart, Germany
- Workflow for efficient sterile processing
Mr. Dean Burand, London, UK
- Applying digitalization on a country level healthcare system
Mrs. Nanna Skovgaard, Copenhagen, Denmark