Gent, Belgium September 19 - September 20, 2019
Take the opportunity to learn how to run low- and minimal flow anesthesia easily and safely, saving time and anesthetic agents. The course includes theory, hands-on animal workshops and demo during live surgery.
Date: September 19 - September 20, 2019
City: Gent, Belgium
Venue: ORSI Academy, Belgium
- Qualified theoretical presentations, based on known concepts and illustrated by simulations
Interactive hands-on animal workshop with different clinical scenarios
Attend live surgery where low and minimal-flow anesthesia is demonstrated
Entrance fee to NAVAt International Symposium September 21st (www.navat.org)
CME (UEMS) accredited
- Gas exchange during anesthesia
- How to perform safe low-flow anesthesia
- Low flow in clinical practice with modern technology
- Interactive animal workshop
- Live OR case (day 2 at OLV Hospital, Aalst)
Course fee 350 EUR.
Includes course material (USB + syllabus), transports to ORSI and OLV, meals (see below). Hotel and travel expenses are paid separately at own cost.
For more information and registration please contact,
Global Clinical Application Manager Mikael Petrini,