Leipzig, Germany January 22 - January 25, 2019
The Leipzig Interventional Course (LINC) is strongly committed to contribute to a systematic scientific evaluation and interdisciplinary discussion of new methods, allowing conclusions for daily interventional practice.
LINC is an interdisciplinary live course, designed to provide a global platform, permitting the discussion of the „vascular patients“ by integrating colleagues of different specialties who are performing endovascular interventions.
Date: January 22 - January 25, 2019
City: Leipzig, Germany
Venue: Trade Fair Leipzig, Hall 2
Advanta V12 leads the way
With over 500,000 global sales, Advanta V12 leads the pack in covered stent technology. Patrice Mwipatayi, vascular surgeon from Royal Perth Hospital, Australia, spoke to LINC Today following his presentation at LINC 2019.
The professor shared his extensive experience with the V12 as the principal investigator of the Covered Versus Balloon Expandable Stent Trial (COBEST).
Trusted. Reliable. Proven.
Advanta V12 Balloon Expandable Covered Stent
- Over 500.000 lives touched
- Trusted by physicians for more than 15 years
- Strong clinical evidence with over 300 publications
- Superior patency with a reduction in re-intervention
- rates at 5 years1
1. Mwipatayi BP, Sharma S, Daneshmand A, et al. Durability of the balloon-expandable covered versus bare-metal stents in the Covered versus Balloon Expandable Stent Trial (COBEST) for the treatment of aortoiliac occlusive disease. J Vasc Surg. 2016. Jul;64(1):83-94.
Getinge Lunch Symposium
Why do we need proven balloon expandable covered stents for long term performance?
Date: Tuesday, January 22
Time: 12:35 – 13:30
Room: Technical Forum
Moderator: Eric Ducasse
Speaker & Topics
The 15 year evolution of covered stent: Choosing the best stent for iliac artery disease. Is COBEST a strong evidence for V12 as choice of covered stent?
Prof Patrice Mwpatayi (Perth, Australia)
Reliable Performance of Advanta V12 in complex aortic cases as a renal stent.
Prof Eric Verhoeven (Nuremberg, Germany)
Long-term Munster experience with Advanta V12 and latest in-vitro evidence.
Prof Giovanni Torsello (Muenster, Germany)