Join our hybrid event on September 10th, 2022
The tiniest of lives deserve advanced personalized ventilation.
Respiratory support for neonates requires a delicate balance between over- and under-assisted ventilation based on a neonate’s individual physiology. This in turn, can help to protect and support the tiny patient’s lungs, brain and other organs.
During the Getinge Ventilation Summit passionate speakers, of great renown, from around the world, will share their experience and knowledge with participants. They will discuss a diverse range of ventilation support topics, from the delivery room to rescue therapy, as well as complicated patient cases.
We are happy to invite you to be a part of this educational summit and spend the day with us on-site in our brand new Experience Center in Frankfurt or online via our webinar platform.
- From 08.30am CEST: Non-invasive respiratory support for neonatal patients
- From 10.25am CEST: Challenges of invasive respiratory support and rescue therapy for neonatal patients
- From 2:00pm CEST: Edi-monitoring, NIV NAVA and NAVA for neonatal patients
Do you want to join the event in Frankfurt?
Leave your contact details here if you want to attend the event physically and be contacted by your local Getinge representative to organize your visit to the Getinge's Experience Center in Frankfurt.
Check-out the event's detailed agenda!
Non-invasive respiratory support for the neonatal patients
From 08.30am CEST to 10.30am CEST, join the first part of our Ventilation Summit: Management of the Neonate; Non-invasive respiratory support for the neonatal patients.
This session will feature three experts from Egypt, UK and Australia:
- Respiratory support in the delivery room by Prof Rania A. El-Farrash
- Less invasive Surfactant administration, LISA by Dr. Sandeep Shetty
- Minimal Intervention Management of Extremely Low Gestation Age Neonates by Dr. Ian Callander
Challenges of the invasive respiratory support and rescue therapy for the neonatal patients
From 10.25am CEST to 12.15pm CEST join the second part of our Ventilation Summit: Management of the Neonate; Challenges of the invasive respiratory support and rescue therapy for the neonatal patients.
This session will will feature three experts from Spain, Italy and France:
- Ventilation the neonates with diaphragmatic hernia by Dr. Ana M Sánchez Torres
- Weaning from the Ventilator in Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia by Dr. Alessandra Lio
- How to use rescue HFOV at the best, by Prof. Daniele de Luca
Edi-monitoring, NIV NAVA and NAVA for the neonatal patients
From 02.00pm CEST to 04.30pm CEST, join the final part of our Ventilation Summit: Management of the Neonate; Edi-monitoring, NIV NAVA and NAVA for the neonatal patients.
This session will feature five experts from Finland, Poland, UK, USA and Brazil:
- The Edi signal to assess breathing in preterm infants - Experience from Turku, Finland by Dr. Hanna Soukka
- Special applications of NAVA by Prof. Tomas Szczapa
- NAVA implementation challenges and outcomes by Dr. Sandeep Shetty
- NAVA and NIV NAVA in pre-term infants by Prof. Howard Stein
- NAVA and NIV-NAVA in preterm infants: 10 years of experience by Dr. Celso Moura Rebello