Our annual clinician led forum on endoscopic vessel harvesting
Thank you for your interest in Getinge’s European EVH Summit - our annual, faculty led event for harvesters around Europe. This is a highly interactive, educational forum to discuss the latest innovations and challenges in endoscopic vessel harvesting (EVH).
During the event, passionate speakers will share their experience and knowledge with participants. The complete program will soon be announced and includes:
- Official opening including an overview of Getinge EVH Production Facilities
- Clinician Presentation: EVH as a Standard of Care - The Trainee View
- Getinge Experience Center Tour and Overview
- Hands-on leg model workshop for skill enhancement
- Live panel discussion with experienced harvesters
- Clinician Presentations:
- Lesser Saphenous Vein Harvesting Overview and Techniques
- Radial EVH vs. OVH and in-depth techniques
- Experienced Harvester Development and Training
- Harvester Expectations: Beginning a Harvesting Journey and What to Expect
The panel discussion and the presentations will be broadcast live. Everyone is welcome to join the event virtually. Please click here, to register for online participation.
Besides online attendance, we also have a limited amount of seats available for people who would like to attend the event in person.
*Program, speakers and topics subject to change
Minimum registration requirements for on-site participation:
- Current practicing clinician of endoscopic vessel harvesting using Getinge’s Vasoview EVH systems.
- Completed 50+ cases with Getinge’s EVH Vasoview devices.
Other than the minimum registration requirements, selection will also be based on items such as the number of seats available for the program, regional diversity and number of attendees per institution.
Click on the button 'Pre-register now!' in the upper right corner to be considered for participation in Frankfurt.