Bringing clarity to mechanical circulatory support
Recent debate regarding the IABP has centered on the discrepant results obtained from randomized, controlled trials (RCTs), versus the benefits observed by clinicians in decades of clinical practice.
This series of educational programs reviews the physiological principles behind current circulatory support therapies.
The CS300 can be used with:
- Maquet fiber-optic IAB catheters
- Conventional fluid-filled IAB catheter
Faster Time to Therapy
- Faster inflation and deflation speed
- CS300 has true one-button start-up
- Automatically calibrates the fiber-optic pressure sensor in the patient and recalibrates every 2 hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change
- Automatically evaluates and selects the best lead and trigger source
- Automatically sets optimal timing
- Automatically adjusts to changes in patient conditions without clinician intervention
Fiber-optic Pressure Signal Transmission
An electrically isolated, low-level pressure output from the CS300 enables clinicians to send the fiber-optic arterial pressure waveform directly to a patient monitor by simply attaching an appropriate cable.
Unique Automatic In Vivo Calibration
Maquet has the only fiber-optic IABP and catheter system that automatically calibrates in the patient after insertion and automatically recalibrates in vivo every two hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change.
Faster time to therapy, ongoing consistency and accuracy of the arterial blood pressure waveform, and improved ease of use.
- Fast, one-button start-up and delivery of therapy
- Consistent support for patients with PVC's and arrhythmias
- Fast Pneumatics
Critical Care Unit
- Time saving – Automatically trouble-shoots and adapts
- Easier patient management
- Standardization of patient therapy
- Eliminates alarms due to ESU noise
- Reduced need for user intervention
SENSATION and CS300 Brochure
Faster – Balloon pump system CS300: The CS300 with IntelliSense combines fiber-optic speed with automatic in vivo calibration.
IABP Patient Information Brochure
For patients with certain heart conditions, the use of an Intra-aortic Balloon Pump is an effective way to help the heart do its work.
Quick reference guides
CARDIOSAVE® IABP Hybrid
A giant leap forward in functionality and versatility.
CARDIOSAVE® IABP Rescue
The smallest and lightest intra-aortic balloon pump ever produced by Maquet.
CS100® IABP with IntelliSync®
IntelliSync offers one-button start up, the CS100 automatically adapts to changing conditions.
One brand, one source.
Under the name Getinge we are now unifying our offering and combining all our brands.
With brands like Maquet, Lancer, Atrium, Pulsion, Datascope, Getinge, Steritec, Stericool and Trans – just to name a few – the group has grown to become a global market leader in many healthcare and life science segments. We are now unifying our offering and combining all of our talent and resources under one brand.