Heart-Lung Machine HL 20
- A flat screen display provides graphical and functional status information at a glance; all supervisory and warning functions are on one panel.
- One knob adjusts all settings except the pump speed.
- The pump function is dedicated by name, not by location, and the assigned function of the pump is displayed on its front panel.
- Built-in remote control for the Heater-Cooler Unit HCU 30.
- Patient temperature can be monitored and controlled without diverting the operator's attention.
Safe and Reliable
- In a power failure, a fully automatic battery backup system will be engaged and run the entire system for the time sufficient to finish most surgical procedures.
- All pumps and modules operate on 24 Volt power for increased patient and operator safety.
- All electrical connections are inside HL 20; there are no protruding or interfering cables to be broken, tangled or inadvertently unplugged.
- The system performs an extensive self-test at power-up, then continuously monitors all vital functions during operation.
- All alarms and errors are indicated both acoustically and visually; a single button is used to silence all alarms.
Wide Range of Configurations
- The HL 20 console is constructed of stainless steel and easily maneuvered by means of a side guard and four stable castors.
- Controls and monitors are run from a single panel, which can be mounted on the left, right or center of the pump console.
- Pump functions can be renamed or relocated instantly without cable disconnection.
- Available in left- or right-oriented console.
Comprehensive Safe Control
- Accurately measure of up to four pressures and up to four temperatures.
- Two safety protection systems prevent air entering the extracorporeal circulation:
- Capacitive level sensor
- Ultrasonic micro bubble air detector
- With the Cardioplegia Monitor Unit, essential data is easily displayed for full control of cardioplegia delivery, including: volumes; ratio; timers; temperature; and pressure.
Compact Roller Pump Modules
- Pumps run quietly and smoothly on safe, low-voltage power supplied by the console.
- The pumps are easily removed from and reinstalled onto the console simply by lifting or placing the module onto the guided position.
Unique Flow and Bubble Measurement
- The ROTAFLOW Centrifugal Pump System, a natural part of HL 20, can also be used as a fully independent stand-alone unit.
HCU 40 Heater-Cooler Unit
Easy, rapid and precise temperature control are essential requirements for a hypo-/hyperthermia unit for use during extracorporeal circulation
Advanced patient data management system that supports perfusionist workflow
Quadrox-i Adult & Small Adult
A significant member of the family of oxygenators
Quadrox-i Neonatal & Pediatric
One of the world’s smallest oxygenator with an integrated arterial filter.
Rotaflow RF-32 Centrifugal Pump
One of the smallest centrifugal pumps available.
New perspectives on patient-focused cardiothoracic surgery.
MECC-i for Cardiohelp System
Pioneering minimized perfusion.
Provides optimum conservation of patient blood and considerably minimize the need for homologous blood products.