Quadrox-i Neonatal & Pediatric
Progressive technology combined with a unique design
- High blood flow rates up to 1.5 and 2.8 l/min
- Very low priming volumes of 38 and 99 ml; the QUADROX-i Neonatal is the smallest oxygenator-filter combination currently available
- High performance polyurethane hollow fibers for fast and efficient heat exchange
- Fast blood temperature adjustment
- Optional integration of the arterial filter saves priming volume
- Biocompatibility; QUADROX-i Neonatal and Pediatric Oxygenators come with the optimized surface refinement, i.e., SOFTLINE Coating. Heparin-based BIOLINE Coating is optionally available.
Innovative design without compromise
- The special cone-shaped reservoirs provide excellent venous air separation as well as a calm blood level, even at high blood flow rates and low blood volumes
- Products are completely DEHP-free
- New defoamers prevent silicone wash-out
Heart-Lung Machine HL 20
A complex high-tech concept reduced to the essentials for the benefit of both patient and perfusionist
HCU 40 Heater-Cooler Unit
Easy, rapid and precise temperature control are essential requirements for a hypo-/hyperthermia unit for use during extracorporeal circulation
MetaVision Perfusion can improve patient safety by providing clinicians with the information they need to make informed decisions. The advanced point-of-care clinical information system is designed to support perfusionist workflow so perfusionists spend less time on documentation to focus on patient care. It interfaces with the HL 40 and retrieves data from other devices.
Quadrox-i Adult & Small Adult
A significant member of the family of oxygenators
Rotaflow RF-32 Centrifugal Pump
One of the smallest centrifugal pumps available.
New perspectives on patient-focused cardiothoracic surgery.
MECC-i for Cardiohelp System
Pioneering minimized perfusion.
Provides optimum conservation of patient blood and considerably minimize the need for homologous blood products.
You have switched to the International website
You have moved from the Australia/New Zealand website to our International website. Please note that the product offerings for the international market may differ from Australia/New Zealand.
You can switch back to the Australia/New Zealand website at any time using the language and market selector at the top of the page.