The Rotaflow console operates independently as a stand-alone console with its own battery back-up and power supply. It also perfectly complements the HL 20 product line.
The Rotaflow Centrifugal Pump System offers state-of-the-art centrifugal pump technology for best performance and maximum safety. The Rotaflow Centrifugal Pump System is a natural part of the HL 20 Heart-Lung Machine and can also be used as a fully independent stand-alone unit.
The Rotaflow Console operates independently as a stand-alone pump module with its own battery back-up and power supply. It also perfectly complements, and can be used on the HL 20 Heart-Lung Machine. Its compact design also enables all vital information to be displayed at a glance. The unique flow and bubble measuring function is an integral part of the Rotaflow system.
Integrated into the HL 20 Heart-Lung Machine
- The ROTAFLOW Console module can be fully integrated into the HL 20 Heart-Lung Machine.
- In this configuration, all HL 20 supervising units will control and monitor parameters like pressure, bubble and low-level sensors.
- The ROTAFLOW centrifugal pump operates quietly and smoothly on safe, low-voltage power supplied by the ROTAFLOW console pump module.
- There are no additional cables to connect.
Compact in size and low in weight
- The ROTAFLOW Console module can easily be removed from, and reinstalled onto the HL 20, simply by lifting and positioning the unit on guide pins.
- ROTAFLOW is the optimum choice for user-friendly collection of patient date.
Additional Features as an HL 20 Pump Module
- Controlled by all supervising units (bubble, pressure, level)
- Pulsatile flow mode option
One cable - three functions
- The unique set-up of the ROTAFLOW Pump Drive also incorporates flow sensor and bubble detector into one advanced unit.
- The blood flow is precisely measured in the pump outlet by ultrasonic transit time technology.
- Costly disposable flow probes and time-consuming tubing connections are a thing of the past.
- The swivel-joint bracket assures ideal positioning of the centrifugal pump with greater flexibility in handling, and allows shorter tubing lengths.
- For further convenience, this sturdy drive's special cooling system has a smooth surface for quick and easy cleaning.
The ROTAFLOW Emergency Drive
- The emergency drive is designed for secure handling and fast fixation on the mast.
- During manual operation, an incorporated LED displays the RPM.
HLS Set Advanced
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 30 days (CE region) continuous use.
Designed for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. These cannulae provide easy and reliable connection of peripheral vessels to an extracorporeal circuit
AVALON ELITE Bi-Caval Dual Lumen Catheter
The world’s first single site, kink resistant, veno-venous device designed to enable optimal extracorporeal life support
PLS System (Rotaflow Console with PLS Set)
SPRINTER CART XL
A workstation for extracorporeal support devices and applications in the operating room and intensive care unit, as well as for patient transport