Getinge's 3- or 4-glove transfer isolator is equipped with a DPTE® Beta flange system mounted on bellows and can be connected to an isolator without breaking containment during BioPharma production.
Thanks to a ventilation and filtration system, as well as connections for decontamination, supplies can be introduced and removed without jeopardizing containment integrity. The walls can be of PVC film, rigid plastic or stainless steel, depending on your use and preferences. For operator convenience, the isolator work stations are equipped with lighting. A conveyor may be fitted inside the isolator chamber. Our transfer isolators are equipped with castors and (optional) a device for automatic height adjustment.
Portable, lightweight design for easy movement
Robust and easy to clean, 316L stainless steel floor
Equipped with 350 DPTE beta flange for maximum operator safety
- PVC canopy (0.3 mm thickness) with two viewing windows
- Stainless steel machine-welded structure on locking casters
- Inlet and outlet ventilation system capable of 20 or more air changeovers per hour, and positive pressure of 50 Pa
- Inlet and outlet HEPA filters
- Circulation fans
- Manipulation by gloves mounted on sleeves (changeable without breaking containment and support modeled for sterilization)
- Transfer systems using DPTE double-door ports and conventional doors
- Pass-through bulkheads for fluids with compression fitting and couplings
Isolator Manipulation Devices
Fitted to Getinge isolators
Ergonomic operation for 1-2 operators
Isocyt Freja Isolators
Provides seperation of process from the environment and operator
Glove Leak Testers (GLT)
Fast and simple to perform
API Processing Isolators
High-quality 316L stainless steel construction
Aseptic Filling Line Isolators
The core of the DPTE® transfer system is the Alpha port with its secure interlock enabling totally safe connections and disconnections. The DPTE® system enables material to be moved from one sterile zone to another through a non-sterile zone, with leaktight, risk-free reconnection.
The DPTE® system is based on the interaction of an Alpha part with a Beta part – each fitted with a door, a lock and a sealing function.