Optimized OR utilization using AI and
- AI-based OR scheduling
- Waiting list management
- Real time surgery progress updates
- Surgery documentation and BI reports
- Seamless solution integration
- Digital door sign
AI-based prediction of surgery times
Torin OR management solution watch the film!
Overall, we have succeeded in making our OR area more precise and reliable, using resources more efficiently, and managing room capacities more optimally.
Fully organized surgical flow -
with Torin OR management
Torin is developed specifically for the needs and challenges in the surgical department.
Choose between three successive Torin solution levels to match your demands.
Choose the OR Management solution that is tailored to your needs
AI and Business Intelligence for smart OR Management
Torin Optimization promotes advanced surgical planning, efficient day-to-day management, and improved resource utilization.
- Better prediction of surgery times
- Manage surgical waiting lists
- Unique data analytics for decision support
- Improved department performance
- Customized solution
On-time execution and complete documentation
Torin Progress supports surgical staff and managers in handling the increasing complexity in the surgical department.
- On-time surgery schedule
- Reschedule to accommodate deviations
- Complete surgery documentation
- Torin SmartView digital door sign
User-friendly OR scheduling and visual overviews
Torin Planning helps surgical departments optimize their long- and short-term surgery plan and increase the OR utilization.
- Validated and conflict-free
- Maximized use of resources
- Consistent quality of care
Efficient surgical planning with Torin OR management
OR management plays a key role in the surgical department at Klinikum Stuttgart in Germany. Read the case story how implementing our Torin OR management solution helped improve surgical planning and quality care.
AI-based OR scheduling
Increased OR utilization
- Prediction of surgery times with AI
- Schedule, prioritize, and reschedule short- and long-term surgery appointments
- Automatically checks for resource and staff conflicts
Waiting list management
OR capacity planning
- Ranking of the surgical backlog
- Proposes a preschedule for the upcoming weeks
- Takes available OR capacities into account
Real-time surgery progress updates
- Visual, color-coded overviews of the short-term surgical plan for each OR
- Status changes from inside the OR in real-time
- Digital door sign
Surgery documentation and BI reports
Complete documentation and data dashboards
- Full log of e.g. incision and suture times, implants and instruments used, and assigned staff
- Customizable checklists for pre-, intra and post-operative checkpoints
- Track performance across departments over time from predefined dashboards
- Filter data and graphs based on different criteria
Supporting the clinical teams
- Bidirectional integration between Torin and EMR system
- Integration to Getinge’s sterile supply management T-DOC and OR integration solution Tegris
- Supports HL7 standards
Digital door sign
Increase safety and efficiency
- Digital operating room doorplate
- Displays current status in the OR
- Displays the next planned surgery
- Decrease numbers of door swings
- Content is configurable
- Compatible with HTML5 Web-Brower supporting devices
AI increases staff and patient satisfaction
Torin supports improvement of the OR schedule accuracy by providing AI-based prediction of surgery times. Increased plan accuracy will reduce delayed or canceled surgeries on day schedule. The solution automatically checks for resource and staff conflicts so that double bookings can be avoided.
Reduced time for OR coordination
Torin improves the way coordinators and staff collaborate both in and across departments. OR staff share surgery progress updates in real-time, providing updated information across departments. All staff have access to the same data, which reduces need for phone calls and minimizes disruptions.
Capture data for a safer patient experience
Torin records all steps of surgical patient treatment, ensuring complete documentation of the treatment process. This includes surgery information and notes, and a record of the instruments and implants used during the surgical procedure.
Ensure a calm care environment for patients
Implementing standardized checklists in the surgical workflow promotes patient safety, without adding complexity for the staff. With accurate and updated information available, Torin supports communication to patients and their relatives. Patients experience the reassurance of a well-organized, calm hospital with surgeries that run according to schedule.
Marketing Sales - Brochures
Planning, management and optimization of your surgical department - made easy
Technical Sales - Product Specifications
Marketing Sales - Case Studies & Abstracts
Klinikum Stuttgart increased profit by 4% with Torin OR Management solution