Getinge invites you to its next peer-to-peer education event live from Frankfurt!
Now is your chance to register to attend the next Getinge Ventilation Summit: Management of the Neonate, live from our Experience Center in Frankfurt!
During the event, passionate speakers from around the world will share their experience and knowledge with participants. They will discuss a diverse range of ventilation support topics from the delivery room to rescue therapy as well as complicated patient cases. Check below our preliminary agenda:
- Volume guarantee mode in patients with ARDS. PRO
- Volume guarantee mode in patients with ARDS. CONTRA
- Respiratory support of the neonates in extremal environment. Experience from Ukraine.
- Patient cases from Portugal
- Role of Neonatologist in management of babies with established BPD
- HFOV: illustrative cases
- NIV synchronisation. Patient case.
- NAVA case studies in Newborns.
- Mechanical ventilation in newborns based on own experiences - patient case
The event will also be accessible online in Frankfurt. More information to access the event online will be shared here closer to the event date. Stay tuned!
Registration requirement for onsite participation: Less that 5 year experience in the NICU field. Please note that your onsite registration request will be reviewed by Getinge internally. Other than the minimum registration requirements, selection will also be based on items such as the number of seats available for the program, regional diversity and number of attendees per institution.