Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
Barcelona, Spain września 07 - września 11, 2019
The CIRSE Annual Congress is the biggest and most longstanding interventional congress in Europe. Since its beginning in 1985 it has become the leading platform for medical professionals with an interest and expertise in interventional radiology wishing to increase and share their knowledge on image-guided minimally invasive therapies.
Endovascular interventions remain the cornerstone of the meeting, with sessions stratified into vascular, venous and aortic procedures. Once again, the aortic programme will be hosted as the IDEAS symposium, a successful congress-within-a-congress that encourages non-IR aortic experts to learn and debate alongside their IR colleagues.
Data: września 07 - września 11, 2019
Miejscowość: Barcelona, Spain
Lokalizacja: CCIB – Centre Convencions Internacional de Barcelona
Trusted. Reliable. Proven.
Advanta V12 Balloon Expandable Covered Stent
- Over 500.000 lives touched
- Trusted by physicians for more than 15 years
- Strong clinical evidence with over 450 publications
- Superior patency with a reduction in re-intervention rates at 5 years1
1. Mwipatayi BP, Sharma S, Daneshmand A, et al. Durability of the balloon-expandable covered versus bare-metal stents in the Covered versus Balloon Expandable Stent Trial (COBEST) for the treatment of aortoiliac occlusive disease. J Vasc Surg. 2016. Jul;64(1):83-94.