Wilen/Sarnen, Switzerland wrzesień 25 - 26, 2020
All masterclasses will be performed under close supervision of esteemed surgeons using lifelike pulsatile models which are also used for UEMS exams.
To Be Announced
Data: wrzesień 25 - 26, 2020
Miejscowość: Wilen/Sarnen, Switzerland
Lokalizacja: Vascular International Training Center
For registration please contact your local Getinge representative.
The endovascular surgery course is designed for young vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists and cardiologists. This unique course combines theoretical knowledge and excellent hands-on experience on brand new pulsatile endovascular models to models to treat aortoiliac disease and do renal stenting in complex aortic cases.
Day 1 - September 25, 2020
- 12:30-13:30: Welcome & lunch
- 13:30-14:00: Introduction
- 14:00-15:00: Presentation and case discussions
- 15:00-18:00: Hands-on simulation training on Iliac stenting in complex aorta iliac occlusive disease
- 19:00: Dinner
Day 2 - September 26, 2020
- 08:00-09:00: Presentation and case discussions
- 09:00-12:30: Hands-on simulation training on renal stenting in complex aortic cases
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch