2021 NAVA webinar series
Access here the on-demand versions of our NAVA educational webinars series featuring the latest studies and information regarding neurally adjusted ventilatory assist (NAVA).
Getinge NAVA webinar series involved worldwide specialists of the intensive care field about the latest findings around NAVA.
These events were organized throughout 2021 first semester. Watch on-demand and see below for more information on those events and our products!
- On-demand video - Lung and diaphragm protective ventilation with Edi monitoring and NAVA - by Dr. Irene Telias. Click here to access the on demand video.
- On-demand video - NAVA mode in adult with Acute Respiratory Failure (ARF). NAVIATOR Study Pros and Cons. By Prof . Jesus Villar, Spain - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- On-demand video - NAVA: The Science, Management and implementation in the NICU - By Kim Firestone, USA - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- On-demand video- Difficult Weaning from Ventilator: NAVA as a helpful technology - By Dr. Ling Liu, China - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- On-demand video - How to improve the outcomes of patients at risk of prolonged ventilatory support? Insights from RESTUS trial. By Dr Phil Hopkins, UK. Click here to access the on-demand video.
Сведения о событии
Город: Online event