Leipzig Interventional Course
Leipzig, Germany 28 januari - 31 januari, 2020
The Leipzig Interventional Course is strongly committed to contribute to a systematic scientific evaluation and interdisciplinary discussion of new methods, allowing conclusions for daily interventional practice.
LINC is an interdisciplinary live course, designed to provide a global platform, permitting the discussion of the "vascular patients" by integrating colleagues of different specialties who are performing endovascular interventions.
Datum: 28 januari - 31 januari, 2020
Stad: Leipzig, Germany
Plats: Messe Leipzig
Bås: 13B, Hall 2
TRUSTED design. RELIABLE outcomes. PROVEN Performance.
Advanta V12 Balloon Expandable Covered Stent
- Over 500.000 lives touched
- Trusted by physicians for more than 15 years
- Strong clinical evidence with over 300 publications
- Superior patency with a reduction in re-intervention
- rates at 5 years1
1. Mwipatayi BP, Sharma S, Daneshmand A, et al. Durability of the balloon-expandable covered versus bare-metal stents in the Covered versus Balloon Expandable Stent Trial (COBEST) for the treatment of aortoiliac occlusive disease. J Vasc Surg. 2016. Jul;64(1):83-94.
Getinge Lunch Symposium
The importance of proven balloon expandable covered stents in the current endovascular era.
Date: January 29, Wednesday
Time: 12:30 – 13:30
Location: Main Arena 2
Moderator: Jean Paul De Vries (Groningen, The Netherlands)
Speaker & Topics
When Are Covered Stents The Best Treatment For Aorto-Iliac Occlusive Disease: Which Is The Best Stent-Graft For This: What Are The Long-Term Results?
Prof Patrice Mwpatayi (Perth, Australia)
Relevance and current update of the DISCOVER Dutch Iliac Stent trial
Bram Fioole (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
Using proven covered stents to treat complex aorto-iliac occlusive disease (AIOD): Case presentations
Sebastian Carpenter (Hamburg, Germany)