Rastatt, Germany 11 oktober - 12 oktober, 2018
We are excited to present the 4th edition of our Getinge Hospital Engineering Forum bringing together healthcare professionals from all over the world.
This event is a forum for leading hospital managers, architects and hospital planners where information, visions, contacts and ideas about the hospital of the future will be shared.
We will start with a walk-in lunch at noon the 11th and finish afternoon the 12th.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Rastatt!
The complete package for 199 € includes:
- Lunches and Dinner
- Accommodation in Baden-Baden
- Two half days full of lectures
- Industry experts
- Relevant & inspiring content
- Networking and fun
Datum: 11 oktober - 12 oktober, 2018
Stad: Rastatt, Germany
Plats: Getinge Experience Center
Bås: Main Auditorium
Speakers and topics
We are inviting you to a scientific forum focusing on OR-efficiency through optimized workflow and digitalization.
- Healing Architecture: Creating world-class patient experience with an optimized environment of care
Ajay Bery, Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital, India
- Architectural planning – An enabler for efficient hospitals
Magnus Nickl, Nickl & Partner Architekten Schweiz AG, Switzerland
- Hybrid OR – Future oriented solutions for efficient procedure
Tamara Mayne, University of Colorado Hospital, United States
- Efficiency gains through patient flow management
Dr. Ibrahim Mohamed Fawzy Hassan, Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
- Optimizing workflow in modern operating rooms
Dr. Thomas Ramolla, Klinikum Stuttgart, Germany
- Workflow for efficient sterile processing
Dean Burand, IHSS Ltd, Rocialle & Guardian Surgical, United Kingdom
- Introducing robotics in sterile reprocessing while increasing team engagement
Pia Lynge Madsen, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
- Applying digitalization on a country level healthcare system
Nanna Skovgaard, Ministry of Health, Department of Health Economics, Denmark