22th European Vascular Course
Maastricht, The Netherlands 04 mars - 06 mars, 2018
The main goal of EVC is to provide theoretical and practical education offering participants the most recent knowledge on arterial, venous and vascular access subjects.
The European Vascular Course offers lectures, instructive edited videos, master classes, workshops and challenging case discussions with the experts in the field.
Datum: 04 mars - 06 mars, 2018
Stad: Maastricht, The Netherlands
Venue: MECC Maastricht
Booth: no. 29-30
Getinge Masterclasses in cooperation with Vascular International
During the EVC congress we will organize different workshops of approximately two hours each, for different indications. You will have the possibility to learn the latest techniques, in close supervised modules, from experts in the field:
- implantation of a V12 endovascular covered stent
- bifurcated antimicrobial graft for AAA
- construction of arteriovenous accesses.
Participants can sign up for these courses through the EVC website where they will be charged a fee of 75 euro per session.
Sunday, March 4
- 9:00 - 11:30 Basics in endovascular and iliac stenting
- 14:00 - 16:30 Basics in endovascular and iliac stenting
Monday, March 5
- 9:00 - 11:30 Open AAA (bifurcated graft)
- 14:00 - 16:30 Open AAA (bifurcated graft)
Tuesday, March 6
- 9:00 - 12:00 AV-access surgery (fistula creation and loop graft)
3D educational session with new Getinge thoracic model
During this year’s EVC a unique 3D educational session will be performed by Michael Jacobs.
Date: Monday, 5 March
Place: main auditorium
Michael Jacobs will present a new way of 3D imaging working on a real case. You can follow the implantation of a 3-branch Hemashield Platinum graft on the main screen, while the presenter is using 3D glasses. Following the training model, the edited live case will be shown also in 3D.