2021 NAVA webinar series
Join us for a new series of educational webinars featuring the latest studies and information regarding neurally adjusted ventilatory assist (NAVA).
Online event Haziran 9, 2021
Getinge NAVA webinar series involves worldwide specialists of the intensive care field about the latest findings around NAVA.
These events are organized throughout 2021 first semester. Save the dates and see below for more information on those events and our products!
- June 9 @17pm CEST - 11am EST - Lung and diaphragm protective ventilation with Edi monitoring and NAVA - by Dr. Irene Telias. Click here to register.
- On-demand video - NAVA mode in adult with Acute Respiratory Failure (ARF). NAVIATOR Study Pros and Cons. By Prof . Jesus Villar, Spain - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- On-demand video - NAVA: The Science, Management and implementation in the NICU - By Kim Firestone, USA - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- On-demand video- Difficult Weaning from Ventilator: NAVA as a helpful technology - By Dr. Ling Liu, China - Click here to access the on-demand video.
- On-demand video - How to improve the outcomes of patients at risk of prolonged ventilatory support? Insights from RESTUS trial. By Dr Phil Hopkins, UK. Click here to access the on-demand video.