Dublin, Ireland September 26 - September 29, 2018
The AAGBI’s Annual Congress is one of the leading anesthetic meetings in the UK & Ireland, with an attendance of around 800-1000 national and international delegates.
It features informative educational sessions, high-profile speakers and an extensive trade exhibition with over 40 leading anesthetics companies. The Annual Congress is aimed at all levels of anesthetists from trainees to consultants.
Date: September 26 - September 29, 2018
City: Dublin, Ireland
Venue: Convention Centre
Register your interest
Launch of Getinge Flow-c
Join us for the UK & Ireland launch of the new Getinge Flow-c compact anaesthesia machine
- Compact to fit in any operating theatre space with flexible mounting possibilities
- Intuitive touch screen, tiltable and rotatable
- Convenient details to ease the daily work, e.g clever cable management without clutter
- The Flow core technology for excellent ventilation performance
- Low flow anaesthesia with a FGF (Fresh Gas Flow) limit of 0.1 l/min, and with visual guidance
- Active hypoxic guard, the O2Guard, for added safety
- Easy maintenance and training
The role of lung recruitment in the OR
Speaker: Dr M Shields
Location: Getinge Stand 62
Wednesday 26th September:
11:00 - 11:15
13:00 - 13:15
13:30 - 13:45
15:30 - 15:45
Thursday 27th September:
10:40 - 10:55
12:55 - 13:10
13:25 - 13:40
15:25 - 15:40
Flow-c Anesthesia Machine
Flow-c is a compact anaesthesia machine where every detail has been designed to ease the daily work, enabling cost-efficient and safe treatment for patients.
Join us to see live demonstrations of the new Getinge Flow-c compact design.
Please fill out the form above to register your interest and book a meeting.
The next step forward in making protective ventilation more accessible, understandable and easy to implement.