Live, interactive seminars for Endoscopic Harvesting of the Greater Saphenous Vein and Radial Artery
Getinge is committed to supporting you by delivering clinically relevant, evidence based programs designed to help you stay current with pioneering clinical procedures and technologies. We are proud to present to you our interactive, virtual experiences, our Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Step-by-Step Webinars, for both the Greater Saphenous Vein and the Radial Artery.
These live sessions include:
- Review of CABG graft sources
- Pre-procedure preparation + hospital equipment set-up
- Obstacles to expect
- Key features of EVH devices
- Intra-operative procedures (presentations specific to the greater saphenous vein and the radial artery, respectively)
- Live question & answer portion
- And more!
EVH Step-by-Step Vein Harvesting
Monday, October 9th, 8:00 AM EST (5:00 AM PST; 2:00 PM CET; 8:00 PM CT Beijing)
Monday, October 9th, 6:00 PM EST (3:00 PM PST; 12:00 AM CET; 6:00 AM CT Beijing )
EVH Step-by-Step Radial Harvesting
Tuesday, October 10th, 8:00 AM EST (5:00 AM PST; 2:00 PM CET; 8:00 PM CT Beijing)
Tuesday, October 10th, 6:00 PM EST (3:00 PM PST; 12:00 AM CET [Oct. 11]; 6:00 AM CT Beijing [Oct. 11])