Atrium Express Dry Seal Chest Drain
Express chest drains offer quick and convenient set-up with patient protection. The Express chest drain integrates precision dry suction regulation, and a dry seal one-way valve technology for patient safety.
Express dry seal valve technology protects the patient in any position
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- Highly visible suction indicator
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Graduated monitor for patient air leak trending
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
- Not made from natural rubber latex
|Description||Case QTY||Part Number|
|Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4000-100N|
|ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4050-100N|
Express setup and operation video
This video details the setup and operation of the Express dry seal chest drain.
Support and Education
Thoracic Drain Education and Support
Getinge leads the chest drainage industry with the most comprehensive educational materials, superior service, and 24-hour technical support for the US and Canada.
Here, you'll find personal guides to wet and dry suction chest drainage, setup and operation videos, printable wall charts, posters, and other helpful resources.
24/7 Drain Technical Support
In the US and Canada: 1-800-528-7486
Atrium Express Mini 500
A full-featured mobile chest drain, lightweight and ergonomic for easy patient ambulation.
Combines dependable preset -20 cmH2O vacuum control with state-of-the-art dry suction regulation.
Traditional design you trust... Innovations you'll appreciate
Giving you and your patients the ultimate low cost solution for mobility.