Glass Wall System
Glass Wall System
The glass wall design system provides large, smooth surfaces. It combines aesthetically appealing designs with the ability to be backlit - making it the perfect choice for highly sensitive areas.
The glass wall solution is fully compatible with Getinge's existing Variop modular room system.
Bright design opportunities at the very highest quality.
Glass creates an appealing atmosphere and a pleasant working environment. The glass wall system offers a variety of design options. The glass elements may be printed with individual motifs and backlit. These design aspects have a positive effect on the well-being of the patients as well as the staff.
Single-color coating and motif print
Individually printed glass wall elements provide a refined atmosphere. Colors are printed on the back side of the glass elements which makes the visual elements very durable while giving a glossy effect. Utilize a wide variety of available colors and imagery to distinguish between different functional areas of your facility.
Room designs can be tailored to a variety of different applications: pediatrics, adult care, operating room, endoscopy or intensive care. The images are printed on the rear side of the glass wall element with a high-resolution digital printing technology. Utilize the web-based Getinge Room Design Tool to explore your options and visualize your customized design.
Backlit with high-performance LEDs
Every motif can be backlit using variable lumen, high-performance LEDs. This generates an appealing atmosphere in the room, contributing to a better working atmosphere.
At a glance
- Glass creates a refined atmosphere and a pleasant working environment.
- The glass wall system offers a variety of design and backlighting options. The glass elements can be printed and/or backlit. These design aspects have a positive effect on the well-being of both patients and staff.
- Minimal number of seams makes glass easy to clean and ensures optimum hygienic conditions.
- The 10 mm Single-pane Safety Glass (SSG) is neither flammable nor combustible.
- Glass can be fully recycled and is environmentally friendly.