Maquet Lucea 50-100
Flux Stability Program included in all lightheads
- Unique control of LED light flux
- Dynamic control of illumination providing constant lighting throughout the procedure
Control illumination with your fingertips
- The capacitive control of the light intensity on the lighthead enables the user to adjust the light output to their needs without any risk of moving the light.
- Surgical assistants can control light units remotely from anywhere in the procedure room, using an infra-red remote control to adjust lighting to the surgeon’s needs.
Total concentration on the surgical procedure
- Less visual fatigue for the surgeon thanks to a smart design using overlapping beam technology
- No aggressive spot light in the middle of the light patch
- The focusing system ensures a uniform and concentrated light patch even when the lighthead is positioned far from the surgical field
Lighthead equipped with multimedia technology
- All Maquet Lucea 100 lightheads are prewired: ready to convey video signals for future upgrades in SD quality
- Allows for teaching and learning even for minor surgery applications
Maquet PowerLED II
Driving surgical efficiency to the next level
Maquet Volista Surgical Light
A successful surgical outcome is highly dependent upon the surgeon’s ability to visualize and assess the wound.
Maquet Lucea Examination Lights
A versatile, multi-functional light designed for a variety of medical specialists