Maquet Lucea 50-100
Flux Stability Program included in all lightheads
- Unique control of LED light flux
- Dynamic control of illumination providing constant lighting throughout the procedure
Control illumination with your fingertips
- The capacitive control of the light intensity on the lighthead enables the user to adjust the light output to their needs without any risk of moving the light.
- Surgical assistants can control light units remotely from anywhere in the procedure room, using an infra-red remote control to adjust lighting to the surgeon’s needs.
Total concentration on the surgical procedure
- Less visual fatigue for the surgeon thanks to a smart design using overlapping beam technology
- No aggressive spot light in the middle of the light patch
- The focusing system ensures a uniform and concentrated light patch even when the lighthead is positioned far from the surgical field
Lighthead equipped with multimedia technology
- All Maquet Lucea 100 lightheads are prewired: ready to convey video signals for future upgrades in SD quality
- Allows for teaching and learning even for minor surgery applications
Maquet PowerLED II
Driving surgical efficiency to the next level
Maquet Volista Surgical Light
A successful surgical outcome is highly dependent upon the surgeon’s ability to visualize and assess the wound.
Maquet Lucea surgical and examination lights range in application from exam and treatment rooms to the ICU. Lucea lights provide consistent shadow-controlled LED illumination in a versatile, maneuverable design.
Maquet Lucea Examination Lights
A versatile, multi-functional light designed for a variety of medical specialists