Managing visibility in all hospitals departments
- Uniform and concentrated light patch:
- 50,000 lux at 19" (50 cm) for Maquet Lucea 10
- 120,000 lux at 39.4" (1 meter) for Maquet Lucea 100
- Tissue differentiation (superficial and deep structure) with a color rendering index fixed at 95
- Heat dissipation to promote patient comfort and safety
- Designed to facilitate cleaning via a sleek, curved, easy-to-clean surface.
- Angled shape for easy positioning: The narrow design improves positioning in all situations.
- Light head stability from an Ergodisc spring arm*.
*Only on Maquet Lucea 40, 50, and 100 versions
White "HECOL" LEDs eliminate cast and colored shadows that can interfere with diagnosis and treatment.
Long LED bulb life minimizes maintenance
Spend more time with patients and less time with maintenance; LED life is more than 60,000 hours.
Freedom of movement
The maneuverable handle is directed towards the wound for accurate positioning.
A small environmental footprint
The Maquet Lucea series contains only environmentally friendly products and is 80% recyclable material. The material is optimally configured, compact and comes in recyclable packaging to help reduce waste
Accurate lighting solutions for examination and observation
The Maquet Lucea 10 light provides ideal illumination for minor exam and treatment rooms. The Maquet Lucea 40 provides illumination for examination and in ICU rooms.
Both models are available in mobile and wall-mounted versions (a ceiling version is only available for Maquet Lucea 40) which free the floor space and facilitate cleaning.
Maquet Lucea 50 and 100
LED technology covers more area
The Maquet Lucea 50 and 100 surgical light incorporates LED technology to support minor surgical procedures.
The innovative design and functional shape offer an efficient product to the surgical staff.
Maquet Lucea 50 and 100 are available in mobile, wall and ceiling-mounted versions.
Maquet PowerLED II
Driving surgical efficiency to the next level
Maquet Volista Surgical Light
A successful surgical outcome is highly dependent upon the surgeon’s ability to visualize and assess the wound.
Maquet Lucea 50-100
Design and efficiency in surgical lighting
Maquet Lucea Examination Lights
A versatile, multi-functional light designed for a variety of medical specialists