Surgical Meshes and Tapes
Maquet meshes and tapes include a wide variety of sizes and configurations, allowing surgeons to select an ideal product for each procedure.
This unique knitted polypropylene mesh offers the strength to provide excellent reinforcement of soft tissue for procedures such as repair of hernia and chest wall defects. Surgeons will appreciate its improved handling characteristics.
Polyester Tape (Umbilical Tape)
This strong, tight-braided polyester tape reduces the risk of tissue trauma while promoting effective retraction of blood vessels, nerves, organs, and ligaments. It is available in both sterile and non-sterile varieties.
TRELEX NATURAL Mesh
- Knitted polypropylene mesh
- Offers the strength to provide reinforcement of soft tissue
- Excellent handling characteristics
- Braided polyester tape
- Promotes effective retraction of blood vessels, nerves, organs and ligaments
- Available sterile and non-sterile