The need for integrated solutions and access to knowledge is essential, as technology evolves and therapies become more sophisticated. As your full-service partner, we support you through the entire clinical pathway, so that you can continue to provide excellent care, without ever compromising on quality and safety.
Whether you are producing the cures of today or discovering the cures of the future, preventing contamination from occurring is the common challenge. Our aim is to support you in having a productive and contamination-free research or production environment.
Advanced medical equipment needs the combination of smart financial solutions and preventive service maintenance to ensure maximum uptime. Our aim is to help you manage costs, allowing you to focus on what's important - saving lives.
With a passion for life
It is our firm belief that every person and community should get the best possible care. That is why we work together with health care providers to share all our knowledge, solutions and resources. And let them focus even more on their most important task: saving lives.
- 2019.10.30 Getinge announces its participation at WFHSS Congress
- 2019.10.24 Getinge opens up a new Hybrid OR in one of its Experience Centers
- 2019.10.18 Getinge Q3 2019 result: Continued growth and improved margins
- 2019.09.30 Getinge continues to focus on advancing patient care in cardiovascular and cardiothoracic p...
- 2019.09.23 Getinge announces its Q3 Report 2019 on October 18 at 08:00 CEST followed by a conference c...
- 2019.08.19 Getinge launches new mobile OR table for all-around use – Maquet Lyra
Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
Working at Getinge
A career at Getinge offers a dynamic, international environment with a market leading company. Find out more about working here and where you can make a difference.
We contribute to a sustainable future by acting socially responsible and reducing the environmental impact from our operations.
Capital Markets Day 2018
On November 21, 2018 we invited analysts, institutional investors and media representatives to our Capital Markets Day in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Interim Report January-March 2019
On April 23, 2019 Getinge published its Interim Report covering January-March 2019. Download and read the full report on the link below.
Getinge's annual report for 2018 was published on April 12, 2019 in English.