We are Getinge
We are passionate about healthcare; both for those providing it, and the people in need for it. And after more than a century of creating healthcare innovations, we still share a passion for helping our customers improving people’s lives.
- Founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge, Sweden
- Providing hospitals and life science institutions with products and solutions aiming to improve clinical results and optimize workflows
- Offering includes solutions for intensive care, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterile reprocessing and life science.
- More than 10,800 employees worldwide
- Operations in 39 countries
- Sales in more than 125 countries
- The production is conducted at facilities in: France, China, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, Netherlands, UK and the US
- 29.8 billion SEK in revenue in 2020
- Head office located in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Mattias Perjos is President & CEO
- Johan Malmquist is Chairman of the Board
- Listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list since 1993
Working for Getinge is much more than a job. We are looking for those who share our passion for providing innovative healthcare solutions.
Getinge is committed to the principles of corporate governance, all in order to promote business competitiveness as well as investor confidence.
We contribute to a sustainable future by acting socially responsible and reducing the environmental impact from our operations.
We believe that our passion for improving patient outcome through leading technology and integrated medtech solutions, adds value to both healthcare and investors.
One brand, one source
Under the name Getinge we are now unifying our offering and combining all of our talent and resources under one brand.
See the movie about our brands coming together.