Advanta V12 balloon expandable covered stent
Advanta V12 is the first to market balloon expandable, fully encapsulated stent that has served more than 850,000 patients. Known for its precision and predictability – the versatile Advanta V12 has been meeting the needs of surgeons and patients for 20 years, and is the only durable solution backed by decades of real-world evidence and more than 550 publications. 
The Advanta V12 balloon expandable covered stent is indicated for restoring and improving the patency of the iliac and renal arteries. Renal approval includes 5mm, 6mm and 7mm diameter Advanta V12 sizes. In Canada, the Advanta V12 covered stent indication excludes renal arteries.
The Advanta V12 balloon expandable covered stent is not available in the U.S.
Predictable & Precise
Low profile, high stent retention force and secure trackability facilitates the stent implantation 
Designed for secure delivery & placement: Average stent securement force is 2-4 times higher than peak insertion forces
6 French compatible with most common renal sizes* 
Enhanced visibility with radiopaque markers enable accurate stent placement during deployment 
Designed for pushability and trackability through tortuous anatomy with conformance to iliac and renal arteries
Predictable recoil and foreshortening provides precise deployment
* Please see the Advanta V12 order information found in the documents tab for detailed compatibility
Versatile & Flexible
Smooth inner lumen to facilitate the recanalization 
316L stainless steel struts provide necessary radial force for the durability of indicated treatments – adding long-term patency 
Dog-bone inflation design is intended to reduce the chances of embolization
Open-cell stent design provides versatility and flexibility in delivery and placement 
Large diameter (12mm) stents with 9 Fr compatibility offers increased treatment options and direct access to aorto-iliac anatomy
Expands from 12 to 16 mm
Advanta V12 Trusted. Reliable. Proven.
COBEST - 5 year results: Advanta V12 vs. Bare Metal Stent 
- Significantly higher patency in complex TASC C&D lesions compared to bare metal stents at 5 years (p=0.003).
- Proven two-fold lower reintervention compared to bare metal stents at 5 years post-procedure.
Systematic review of covered balloon-expandable stents for treating AIOD 
- The Advanta V12/iCast is the only balloon-expandable covered stent to have long-term, real-world follow-up, including a reported 5-year primary patency rate of 74.7%.
- The Advanta V12/iCast studies treated patients with more severe disease (a greater number of TASC C & D lesions) and more severe symptoms (more Rutherford classification 4 & 5) compared to patients enrolled in clinical trials studying other covered balloon-expandable stents.
- Freedom from TLR: Results were comparable for all CBE stents at 1-year. Advanta V12/iCast is the only CBE stent with current long-term target lesion revascularization data.
iCARUS: Single-Arm IDE study with 3-year follow-up 
- Real-world patient population with multiple lesions and bilateral disease.
- Study showed sustained clinical benefit with freedom from Target Lesion Revascularization (TLR) up to 3 years.
Pre and post images from occlusive disease treatment with Advanta V12
Bilateral illiac artery occlusion
Restoration of the lumen diameter with 10x38 mm Advanta V12 covered stent in RIA; 10x59 mm and 10x38 mm Advanta V12 covered stents overlapped in LIA.
Bilateral common iliac artery occlusion
Restoration of the lumen diameter with 8x59 mm Advanta V12 covered stents in RIA and LIA.
Renal artery stenosis
Restoration of the lumen diameter with Advanta V12 covered stents in LRA.
RIA - Right Iliac Artery, LIA - Left Iliac Artery, LRA - Left Renal Artery, RRA - Right Renal Artery
Marketing Sales - Brochures
Marketing Sales - Sales Flyer
Advanta V12 Ordering Information