Reliable and minimally traumatic solution for extracorporeal support.
HLS cannulae can be inserted percutaneously or through surgical dissection, offering reliable veno-venous or veno-arterial connection of peripheral vessels to the extracorporeal circuit.
HLS cannulae is also available with Bioline Coating (heparin-albumin coating) for the extended respiratory and / or circulatory support.
- Easy to use
- Reinforced with a flat wire for the thinnest wall and highest flow rates.
- Reinforced side holes for reduced kinking risk.
- Versions with Bioline Coating for extended respiratory and / or circulatory support.
- Arterial and venous HLS cannulae
- Sizes range from 13 Fr. to 29 Fr.
- Insertion lengths: 15, 23, 38 or 55 cm
- Percutaneous Insertion Kit for arterial or venous HLS cannulae
Easy to use
- Locking mechanism keeps introducer in place during insertion
- Optimized transition between introducer and cannula tip
- Depth marks to control insertion depth, a stop ring to define maximum insertion depth
- Selectively hardened proximal cannula body, reduces the risk of kinking after insertion
Marketing Sales - Brochures
Improve your knowledge with our eLearning and training courses
At Getinge Educational Institute, we have dedicated material for topics related to Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Procedures, Operating Room and Sterile Processing. We can support you with information about current technologies and best practices to boost your performance and productivity.
For more information about our onsite events or remote trainings, you can also contact your local sales & service representative.