Smaller meets faster
The CS300 with IntelliSense combines fiber-optic speed with automatic in vivo calibration. The result is faster time to therapy, faster signal acquisition and faster adaptation to rate and rhythm changes.
The CS300 can be used with:
- Maquet fiber-optic IAB catheters
- Conventional fluid-filled IAB catheter
Faster Time to Therapy
- Faster inflation and deflation speed
- CS300 has true one-button start-up
- Automatically calibrates the fiber-optic pressure sensor in the patient and recalibrates every 2 hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change
- Automatically evaluates and selects the best lead and trigger source
- Automatically sets optimal timing
- Automatically adjusts to changes in patient conditions without clinician intervention
Bringing clarity to mechanical circulatory support
Recent debate regarding the IABP has centered on the discrepant results obtained from randomized, controlled trials (RCTs), versus the benefits observed by clinicians in decades of clinical practice.
This series of educational programs reviews the physiological principles behind current circulatory support therapies.
Fiber-optic Pressure Signal Transmission
An electrically isolated, low-level pressure output from the CS300 enables clinicians to send the fiber-optic arterial pressure waveform directly to a patient monitor by simply attaching an appropriate cable.
Unique Automatic In Vivo Calibration
Maquet has the only fiber-optic IABP and catheter system that automatically calibrates in the patient after insertion and automatically recalibrates in vivo every two hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change.
Faster time to therapy, ongoing consistency and accuracy of the arterial blood pressure waveform, and improved ease of use.
- Fast, one-button start-up and delivery of therapy
- Consistent support for patients with PVC's and arrhythmias
- Fast Pneumatics
Critical Care Unit
- Time saving – Automatically trouble-shoots and adapts
- Easier patient management
- Standardization of patient therapy
- Eliminates alarms due to ESU noise
- Reduced need for user intervention
Marketing Sales - Pocket Guides
Quick reference guide
Improve your knowledge with our eLearning and training courses
At Getinge Educational Institute, we have dedicated material for topics related to Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Procedures, Operating Room and Sterile Processing. We can support you with information about current technologies and best practices to boost your performance and productivity.
For more information about our onsite events or remote trainings, you can also contact your local sales & service representative.