Atrium Express Dry Seal Chest Drain
Express chest drains offer quick and convenient set-up with patient protection. The Express chest drain integrates precision dry suction regulation, and a dry seal one-way valve technology for patient safety.
Express dry seal valve technology protects the patient in any position
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- Highly visible suction indicator
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Graduated monitor for patient air leak trending
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
- Not made from natural rubber latex
|Description||Case QTY||Part Number|
|Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4000-100N|
|ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4050-100N|
Express setup and operation video
This video details the setup and operation of the Express dry seal chest drain.
Atrium Express Mini 500
A full-featured mobile chest drain, lightweight and ergonomic for easy patient ambulation.
Combines dependable preset -20 cmH2O vacuum control with state-of-the-art dry suction regulation.
Traditional design you trust... Innovations you'll appreciate
Giving you and your patients the ultimate low cost solution for mobility.
You have switched to the International website
You have moved from the Australia/New Zealand website to our International website. Please note that the product offerings for the international market may differ from Australia/New Zealand.
You can switch back to the Australia/New Zealand website at any time using the language and market selector at the top of the page.