Designed for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. These cannulae provide easy and reliable connection of peripheral vessels to an extracorporeal circuit
- Smooth transition between introducer and cannula tip
- Reinforced with a flat wire for lowest wall thickness and high flow rates
- Cannula bodies are made of biocompatible polyurethane
- Extended application time of 30 days in combination with a PLS or HLS Set (BIOLINE Coating*)
Range of sizes and insertion lengths
- Sizes range from 13 Fr. to 29 Fr.
- Insertion lengths: 15, 23, 38 and 55 cm.
Improved Safety and Performance
- Locked introducer to keep introducer in place during insertion
- Hardened proximal cannula body and reinforced side holes reduces kinking risk
- Depth marks to control insertion depth
* CE Region
The small and lightweight heart-lung support system.
HLS Set Advanced
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 30 days (CE region) continuous use.
Avalon Elite Bi-Caval Dual Lumen Catheter
The world’s first single site, kink resistant, veno-venous device designed to enable optimal extracorporeal life support
Developed to support patients requiringrespiratory and/or circulatory support with blood flows from 0.5l/min to 7.0l/min.
SPRINTER CART XL
A workstation for extracorporeal support devices and applications in the operating room and intensive care unit, as well as for patient transport
Supporting patients during high-risk percutaneous cardiac interventions