CS300™ IABP with Intellisense™
The CS300 can be used with:
- Maquet fiber-optic IAB catheters
- Conventional fluid-filled IAB catheter
Faster Time to Therapy
- Faster inflation and deflation speed
- CS300 has true one-button start-up
- Automatically calibrates the fiber-optic pressure sensor in the patient and recalibrates every 2 hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change
- Automatically evaluates and selects the best lead and trigger source
- Automatically sets optimal timing
- Automatically adjusts to changes in patient conditions without clinician intervention
Fiber-optic Pressure Signal Transmission
An electrically isolated, low-level pressure output from the CS300 enables clinicians to send the fiber-optic arterial pressure waveform directly to a patient monitor by simply attaching an appropriate cable.
Unique Automatic In-Vivo Calibration
Maquet has the only fiber-optic IABP and catheter system that automatically calibrates in the patient after insertion and automatically recalibrates in-vivo every two hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change.
Faster time to therapy, ongoing consistency and accuracy of the arterial blood pressure waveform, and improved ease of use.