Getinge Sales & Service – there to assist you
With all that is occurring respective to COVID-19 domestically and globally, we want to assure you we are here to support you in any way we can.
The need for integrated solutions and access to knowledge is essential, as technology evolves and therapies become more sophisticated. As your full-service partner, we support you through the entire clinical pathway, so that you can continue to provide excellent care, without ever compromising on quality and safety.
Whether you are producing the cures of today or discovering the cures of the future, preventing contamination from occurring is the common challenge. We are there to support you in ensuring a productive and contamination-free research or production environment.
Advanced medical equipment needs the combination of smart financial solutions and scheduled maintenance intervals. With everything in the best condition possible, you get maximum uptime and the most out of your equipment every time.
Sustainability Update 2020
At Getinge we are committed to contribute to a more sustainable health care and society. Our work is driven by the conviction that a responsible
company contributes to an increased value for as well our customers as the society at large.
Learn more about our ambition, goals and progress in the Sustainability Update 2020.
For the full GRI report, please check out the Annual Report 2020.
- 2021.10.25 Driven by a passion to improve patients’ quality of life
- 2021.10.20 Getinge Q3 Report 2021: “Strong order intake and our remediation measures completed in Germ...
- 2021.09.08 25 years of providing digital traceability of surgical instruments
- 2021.08.05 Getinge, the leader in Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting, reaches unprecedented milestone, three...
- 2021.08.03 Getinge Joins AdvaMed, Reinforcing Global Commitment to Advancing Innovation in Medical Tec...
- 2021.07.20 Healthcare innovation accelerated by the pandemic
- 2021.10.20 EVH Summit
- 2021.10.27 Optimize your fill-finish process by integrating SUS
- 2021.10.28 Global Neonatal & Pediatric educational webinar series
- 2021.10.28 NAVA: Personalized Ventilation in the NICU
- 2021.10.31 AMTC 2021
- 2021.11.03 NAVA, from indications to Ventilatory management of the Adult patient
Get to Know Getinge
Covid-19 Resource Center
Right now, we at Getinge are doing our utmost to support the courageous clinicians around the world in their fight against the global pandemic, COVID-19.
Here, you will find help and guidance on how to get the most from our offerings in treating your patients, as well as other practical information and advice.
Together we can save more lives
Getinge is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences.
We contribute to a sustainable future by acting socially responsible and reducing the environmental impact from our operations.
Ethics & Compliance Report
Getinge Ethics & Compliance Report, published on July 15, 2021.
Interim Report January-June 2021
On July 16, 2021, Getinge published its Interim Report January-June 2021. Download and read the full report on the link below.
Annual and Sustainability Report 2020
Getinge's Annual and Sustainability Report for 2020 was published on March 30, 2021.