Walk the Halls of Getinge Applikon following a Stainless Steel Project
Commercial scale stainless steel bioreactors for GMP require modifications aligned to each specific process. Getinge, formerly Applikon Biotechnology, has been a trusted partner for commercial stainless steel systems for over 30 years. This webinar offers a window into how a typical stainless steel project proceeds through the Getinge Applikon manufacturing site in Delft NL.
- Starting a project right, from Sales transfer to the Project Manager
- System design and associated technical drawings with Engineering
- Assembly and verification on the production floor
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) with QC
What to expect
- Hear the Engineers describe design specifications for a manufacturing stainless steel system
- Learn about key considerations at each stage in a stainless steel project
- See a system in progress in the manufacturing facility
Who should attend
Biomanufacturing professionals and those curious about scale-up into stainless steel bioreactors
Datos del evento
Imko Gaastra, Product Manager Getinge
Imko Gaastra is product manager for the bioreactor portfolio at Getinge, formerly Applikon Biotechnology, since November 2017. His main responsibility is the large-scale bioreactor line up. Imko has a Master’s degree in Molecular Life Sciences and graduated at the Wageningen University & Research in the Netherlands in 2016.