Our Daily and Weekly Testing course is available for anyone using an Endoscope Washer Disinfector in their department. The courses are suitable for both experienced and newly appointed staff who are responsible for carrying out daily and weekly checks and tests.
To be competent to perform daily and weekly tests on Endoscope Reprocessors, interpret results and report appropriately.
Objectives of the course
- Perform daily checks to standards set by competencies, and successfully complete assessment
- Perform weekly tests to standards set by competencies and successfully complete assessment
- Discuss reason for tests to be carried out
- Discuss implications of unsatisfactory results
- Source appropriate data to verify results using current guidelines and standards
- Report results appropriately; and be able to discuss remedial action required
- 1 day course
- An understanding of the normal functioning of an Endoscope Washer Disinfector is advised
- There is a charge for this course, please register your interest for more information
Register your interest
To find out more information or book a place on the Daily and Weekly Testing course please register your interest and a Getinge Academy representative will be in touch shortly.