The need for integrated solutions and access to knowledge is essential, as technology evolves and therapies become more sophisticated. As your full-service partner, we support you through the entire clinical pathway, so that you can continue to provide excellent care, without ever compromising on quality and safety.
Whether you are producing the cures of today or discovering the cures of the future, preventing contamination from occurring is the common challenge. We are there to support you in ensuring a productive and contamination-free research or production environment.
Advanced medical equipment needs the combination of smart financial solutions and preventive service maintenance to ensure maximum uptime. We offer you full cost control and peace of mind, allowing you to focus on what's important - saving lives.
- 2021.05.12 A kidney transplant made Edwin’s life-saving work very personal
- 2021.02.15 Getinge commits to the Science Based Targets initiative
- 2020.12.04 Getinge introduces new inner racks for stainless steel DPTE® Beta Containers
- 2020.11.10 Getinge has acquired Quadralene, a manufacturer of decontamination products
- 2020.10.30 A lifelong passion for saving critically ill and prematurely born babies
- 2020.10.29 Getinge takes a significant technological leap with new Tegris Operating Theatre Integratio...
Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. As a leading Medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
Working at Getinge
A career at Getinge offers a dynamic, international environment with a market leading company. Find out more about working here and where you can make a difference.
Getinge’s sustainability work is an integral part of our passion for life. We help our customers save lives with a commitment to conducting business that is socially, ethically and environmentally sound across the entire value chain.