The need for integrated solutions and access to knowledge is essential, as technology evolves and therapies become more sophisticated. As your full-service partner, we support you through the entire clinical pathway, so that you can continue to provide excellent care, without ever compromising on quality and safety.
Whether you are producing the cures of today or discovering the cures of the future, preventing contamination from occurring is the common challenge. We are there to support you in ensuring a productive and contamination-free research or production environment.
Advanced medical equipment needs the combination of smart financial solutions and preventive service maintenance to ensure maximum uptime. We offer you full cost control and peace of mind, allowing you to focus on what's important - saving lives.
Automatic lung recruitment for ICU ventilators
The latest Servo-u software update includes automatic recruitment manoeuvres and easy to use transpulmonary pressure. These features may be especially useful for ARDS patients.
Gain respiratory insight through diaphragm monitoring
The diaphragm is a marker of clinical outcomes during mechanical ventilation. We summarised all the insights you may gain from diaphragm monitoring on one page.
Environmentally friendly anaesthesia delivery
Ventilating patients during general anaesthesia produce a significant amount of the UK's greenhouse gases, making up 5% of acute hospitals' emissions.
- 2020.02.18 Getinge announces first manufacturing site and products to be EU MDR certified
- 2020.02.12 Maria Grehagen Hedberg, deputy representative on Getinge’s board, has passed away
- 2020.02.03 Getinge introduces Torin OR Management software globally
- 2020.01.30 Getinge Full Year Report 2019: Continued growth, higher margins and strengthened cash flow
- 2020.01.21 Getinge launches Maquet Meera CL – an OR table ideal for general surgery and versatile use
- 2020.01.20 Getinge is announcing a voluntary recall - correction of 46-Series Washer Disinfector in th...
Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
Working at Getinge
A career at Getinge offers a dynamic, international environment with a market leading company. Find out more about working here and where you can make a difference.
We contribute to a sustainable future by acting socially responsible and reducing the environmental impact from our operations.