The need for integrated solutions and access to knowledge is essential, as technology evolves and therapies become more sophisticated. As your full-service partner, we support you through the entire clinical pathway, so that you can continue to provide excellent care, without ever compromising on quality and safety.
Whether you are producing the cures of today or discovering the cures of the future, preventing contamination from occurring is the common challenge. We are there to support you in ensuring a productive and contamination-free research or production environment.
Advanced medical equipment needs the combination of smart financial solutions and preventive service maintenance to ensure maximum uptime. We offer you full cost control and peace of mind, allowing you to focus on what's important - saving lives.
- 2019.02.07 Datascope, a subsidiary of Getinge, receives a warning letter from the US Food and Drug Adm...
- 2019.01.30 Getinge publishes Year-End report for January-December 2018
- 2019.01.25 Getinge informs about a medical device recall for the Maquet Axius Blower Mister
- 2019.01.16 Getinge announces date of Year End Report 2018 and Conference Call
- 2018.12.10 Johan Malmquist proposed as new Chairman of the Board for Getinge AB
- 2018.11.26 Getinge informs about a voluntary Medical Device Recall for the QUADROX‐i Neonatal Oxygenator
On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be enforced across Europe. The law aims to give individuals increased transparency and control over the processing of their personal data and to create a uniformity of rules to enforce across the continent.
We are adjusting to the new regulation and implementing certain control activities on a risk based approach to secure GDPR compliance.
Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
Working at Getinge
A career at Getinge offers a dynamic, international environment with a market leading company. Find out more about working here and where you can make a difference.
We contribute to a sustainable future by acting socially responsible and reducing the environmental impact from our operations.