New Getinge ED-Flow Supervisor Program
We recognise the challenges in meeting the training requirements of audit bodies such as JAG and CQC to ensure all staff are certified to operate the Getinge ED-Flow. So, we have adapted our training to meet customer needs and ensure all staff are trained.
Our new ED-Flow Supervisor Training program will begin September 2019 for Getinge UK & Ireland customers.
The training includes:
- How to train colleagues confidently in safe day to day operation of the Getinge ED-Flow
- Interpreting and managing alarms in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- ‘Product Release’ from Independent Verification
- Understanding the requirements of Industry Standards associated with endoscope reprocessing
- Analysing water testing results and maintaining a safe service
- The importance of maintenance of connectors and consumable items
Train and support your team with confidence
11 -12 September
22 -23 October
20 -21 November
i2 Oakham Business Park
For Sat Nav. please use postcode NG18 5BR
This two-day course will enable Endoscopy Decontamination Supervisors and Managers to return to their workplace with assessed and competency based skills to be able to train and support their own team in safe and successful operation of the Getinge ED-Flow.
Register for the program
Or if you would like to speak to a member of the Getinge UKI Academy team,
please call us on +44 (0) 1773 814730