Quadrox-i Neonatal & Pediatric
Progressive technology combined with a unique design
- High blood flow rates up to 1.5 and 2.8 l/min
- Very low priming volumes of 38 and 99 ml; the QUADROX-i Neonatal is the smallest oxygenator-filter combination currently available
- High performance polyurethane hollow fibers for fast and efficient heat exchange
- Fast blood temperature adjustment
- Optional integration of the arterial filter saves priming volume
- Biocompatibility; QUADROX-i Neonatal and Pediatric Oxygenators come with the optimized surface refinement, i.e., SOFTLINE Coating. Heparin-based BIOLINE Coating is optionally available.
Innovative design without compromise
- The special cone-shaped reservoirs provide excellent venous air separation as well as a calm blood level, even at high blood flow rates and low blood volumes
- Products are completely DEHP-free
- New defoamers prevent silicone wash-out
HL 40 Heart-Lung Machine
The HL 40 Heart-Lung Machine is the centerpiece of our surgical perfusion portfolio that hospitals have trusted for more than three decades.
HCU 40 Heater-Cooler Unit
Easy, rapid and precise temperature control are essential requirements for a hypo-/hyperthermia unit for use during extracorporeal circulation
Helps improve patient safety by providing clinicians with the information they need to make informed decisions. It assists the perfusionist by reducing the time spent on documentation and increases the time spent on patient care. Metavision Perfusion interfaces with heart-lung-machines from different vendors and retrieves data from other medical devices.
Modular tubing sets are the first step to make perfusion easier, faster and safer.
Quadrox-i Adult & Small Adult
A significant member of the family of oxygenators
Rotaflow RF-32 Centrifugal Pump
One of the smallest centrifugal pumps available.
New perspectives on patient-focused cardiothoracic surgery.
MECC-i for Cardiohelp System
Pioneering minimized perfusion.