Atrium Ocean Wet Suction Water Seal Chest Drain
Getinge's complete family of chest drains feature multi-position hangers, a needleless access port for patient drainage sampling, automatic high negative pressure relief and knock-over nozzles to help reduce interchamber spills.
Ocean features a familiar wet suction operating system
- Universal water seal technology with air leak monitor for patient air leak trending
- Internal knock-over nozzles minimize inter-chamber spills
- Suction control stopcock for easy adjustment of water bubbling
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|2002 Series Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2002-000|
|Suction Control Stopcock, No In-Line Connector||6||2002-300|
|Standard System – Pre-packaged Water||6||2002-400|
|2020 Series Dual Chamber, 2 Patient Tubes|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2020-000|
|Suction Control Stopcock, No In-Line Connector||6||2020-300|
|2012 Series Infant/Pediatric 1/4" Tubing, Pediatric Connectors|
|Suction Control Stopcock, In-Line Connector, Clamp||6||2012-320|
|2050 Series ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2050-000|
Fast set-up speed and efficiency with advanced dry seal technology.
Atrium Express Mini 500
A full-featured mobile chest drain, lightweight and ergonomic for easy patient ambulation.
Combines dependable preset -20 cmH2O vacuum control with state-of-the-art dry suction regulation.