Atrium Ocean Wet Suction Water Seal Chest Drain
Getinge's complete family of chest drains feature multi-position hangers, a needleless access port for patient drainage sampling, automatic high negative pressure relief and knock-over nozzles to help reduce interchamber spills.
Ocean features a familiar wet suction operating system
- Universal water seal technology with air leak monitor for patient air leak trending
- Internal knock-over nozzles minimize inter-chamber spills
- Suction control stopcock for easy adjustment of water bubbling
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|2002 Series Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2002-000|
|Suction Control Stopcock, No In-Line Connector||6||2002-300|
|Standard System – Pre-packaged Water||6||2002-400|
|2020 Series Dual Chamber, 2 Patient Tubes|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2020-000|
|Suction Control Stopcock, No In-Line Connector||6||2020-300|
|2012 Series Infant/Pediatric 1/4" Tubing, Pediatric Connectors|
|Suction Control Stopcock, In-Line Connector, Clamp||6||2012-320|
|2050 Series ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2050-000|
Support and Education
Thoracic Drain Education and Support
Getinge leads the chest drainage industry with the most comprehensive educational materials, superior service, and 24-hour technical support for the US and Canada.
Here, you'll find personal guides to wet and dry suction chest drainage, setup and operation videos, printable wall charts, posters, and other helpful resources.
24/7 Drain Technical Support
In the US and Canada: 1-800-528-7486
Fast set-up speed and efficiency with advanced dry seal technology.
Atrium Express Mini 500
A full-featured mobile chest drain, lightweight and ergonomic for easy patient ambulation.
Combines dependable preset -20 cmH2O vacuum control with state-of-the-art dry suction regulation.
Giving you and your patients the ultimate low cost solution for mobility.