Atrium Express Dry Seal Chest Drain
Express chest drains offer quick and convenient set-up with patient protection. The Express chest drain integrates precision dry suction regulation, and a dry seal one-way valve technology for patient safety.
Express dry seal valve technology protects the patient in any position
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- Highly visible suction indicator
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Graduated monitor for patient air leak trending
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
- Not made from natural rubber latex
|Description||Case QTY||Part Number|
|Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4000-100N|
|ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4050-100N|
Express setup and operation video
This video details the setup and operation of the Express dry seal chest drain.
Request a Chest Drain Demo Kit
The Chest Drain Demo Kit contains items for your education needs - all in an easy to carry Chest Drain Demo Kit Tote Bag!
Request educational material
Request drainage booklets, posters, wallet cards and other materials.
Atrium Express Mini 500
A full-featured mobile chest drain, lightweight and ergonomic for easy patient ambulation.
Combines dependable preset -20 cmH2O vacuum control with state-of-the-art dry suction regulation.
Traditional design you trust... Innovations you'll appreciate