One cable - three functions
- The unique set-up of the Rotaflow Pump Drive also incorporates flow sensor and bubble detector into one advanced unit.
- The blood flow is precisely measured in the pump outlet by ultrasonic transit time technology.
- Costly disposable flow probes and time-consuming tubing connections are a thing of the past.
- The swivel-joint bracket assures ideal positioning of the centrifugal pump with greater flexibility in handling, and allows shorter tubing lengths.
- For further convenience, this sturdy drive's special cooling system has a smooth surface for quick and easy cleaning.
The Rotaflow Emergency Drive
- The emergency drive is designed for secure handling and fast fixation on the mast.
- During manual operation, an incorporated LED displays the RPM.
The world's most versatile heart-lung support system.
HLS Set Advanced
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 30 days (CE region) continuous use.
Designed for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. These cannulae provide easy and reliable connection of peripheral vessels to an extracorporeal circuit
AVALON ELITE Bi-Caval Dual Lumen Catheter
The world’s first single site, kink resistant, veno-venous device designed to enable optimal extracorporeal life support
SPRINTER CART XL
A workstation for extracorporeal support devices and applications in the operating room and intensive care unit, as well as for patient transport