Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring at your fingertips
NICCI is the latest innovation in Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring, providing continuous and noninvasive hemodynamic insights.
NICCI helps guiding individual treatment decisions by reliably providing dynamic parameters, such as mean arterial pressure (MAP), cardiac index (CI), stroke volume variation (SVV) and pulse pressure variation (PPV).
*The availability of NICCI depends on regional regulatory approval status
The Red Dot Award: Product Design 2020
The Red Dot Award: Product Design, whose origins date back to 1955, appraises the best products created every year. With record entry numbers, extensive testing procedures and exciting discussions, the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2020 was awarded to NICCI, stating “This blood pressure monitor pleases with its ergonomic and compact design. Moreover, it is designed to enhance the patient’s level of comfort.” The roughly 40 jurors were met with a diverse selection of entries, with more products submitted to the competition in 2020 than ever before.
Hypotension – an unknown risk?
Learn more about hypotension:
- Why is intraoperative hypotension so common?
- What kind of risks does it bear?
- Is there a way to reduce hypotensive phases?
Never miss a beat
Blood pressure is one of the most important variables evaluated during almost every medical examination. However, recent studies show that fluctuations in blood pressure may be missed due to standard intermittent readings.,
Peri-operative Value Card
Treatment decisions can be determined faster if they are confirmed by an algorithm and hemodynamic normal values. The Peri-operative Value Card allows to reflect on hemodynamic key questions:
- Is this an adequate Cardiac Index (CI) for the individual patient?
- Would my patient benefit from fluid loading or inotropic/vasoactive drug treatment?
- Is the MAP continuously over 65 mmHg?
Creating the new standard of Hemodynamic Monitoring
Advantages of continuous, individualized hemodynamic management
Success in everyday use: easy setup, fast results
The NICCI Sensor contains two finger cuffs and performs an automatically alternating continuous measurement at the patient’s finger. The easy click mechanism allows a fast setup. Smart features of the NICCI Module, like the integrated cable storage and quick access keys allow a simple handling.
Created for fast and simple handling
Product benefits at a glance:
NICCI Sensor in 3 sizes
- Comfortable fit - Ergonomically designed to fit on left/right, index/middle or middle/ring finger
- Dual Cuff Sensor - Automatically alternating finger cuffs for improved patient safety – max. application on one finger is 1h
- 3 available sizes - Because every patient is different we designed 3 different sensors that fit every hand size and shape and even fits pediatric patients (excluding neonates)
- Compact mouse design - To fit into patients' palm
- Built in finger size measurement tool - Determination of correct sensor size where you need it
- Easy to clean and store - Ergonomic design for a quick setup
- Easy click and plug mechanism - User friendly and quick setup
- Quick access keys - To start/stop measurement or trigger a manual NIBP measurement
- Integrated Cable & Mouse Storage Management - Storage functionality for NICCI Mouse and cable
- Integrated NIBP Calibration - Automatic calibration to the gold standard
- Expands PulsioFlex Monitor with NICCI Technology - 1 Monitor for all technologies
NICCI Upper Arm Cuff
- Calibration to the gold standard - Integrated NIBP Module automatically calibrates to the gold standard
- 4 NIBP cuffs available - S, M, L XL, for proper calibration values
Improve your knowledge with our Training Videos
Learn more about the NICCI Setup
NICCI Training Videos (15 min)
These 3 separate setup videos will cover the following topics:
- Component Overview
- Assembly and Quick setup
- Patient setup and measurement
Simplify hemodynamics and learn how to understand complex conditions with PiCCO
Your navigator in perioperative hemodynamic management
The CeVOX Technology uses the method of spectrophotometry
Non-invasive monitoring of liver function or splanchnic perfusion
Flow-i is a highly advanced anesthesia machine offering superior ventilation performance, decision support features, a wider range of settings of flows and pressures, and the innovative AGC option for safe and easy low-flow anesthesia.
Dueck R, Jameson LC. Reliability of hypotension detection with noninvasive radial artery beat-to-beat versus upper arm cuff BP monitoring. Anesth Analg 2006, 102 Suppl:S10
Ilies Ch, Kiskalt H., Siedenhans D,. Meybohm P., Steinfath M., Bein B., Hanß R.: Hypotensive episodes during cesarean section under spinal anesthesia are more frequently detected by a continuous noninvasive arterial pressure device then by intermittent oscillometric arterial pressure measurement submitted to peer reviewed journal.
Skerst B: Market survey, N=198 physicians in Germany and Austria, Dec.2007 - Mar 2008, InnoTech Consult GmbH, Germany
Ilies C, Bauer M, Berg P et al. Investigation of the agreement of a continuous non-invasive arterial pressure device in comparison with invasive radial artery measurement. Br J Anaesth. 2012;108(2):202-21
Yamada T, Vacas S, Gricourt Y and Cannesson M (2018) Improving Perioperative Outcomes Through Minimally Invasive and Non-invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring Techniques. Front. Med. 5:144. doi: 10.3389/fmed.2018.00144
The studies mentioned have been performed with the CNAP System. Getinge integrated the technology and algorithm into the PulsioFlex platform. Based on bench tests the NICCI system equals in performance and accuracy the CNAP System so that the clinical results can be used equally.
Nicklas J, Beckmann D, Killat J et al. Continuous noninvasive arterial blood pressure monitoring using the vascular unloading technology during complex gastrointestinal endoscopy: a prospective observational study. J Clin Monit Comput. 2018;33(1):25-30.
Hua A, Balogun-Lynch J, Williams H, Loganathan V, Dob D, Vizcaychipi M. Assessment of Haemodynamic Response to Induction of General Anaesthesia in Healthy Adult Patients Undergoing Elective Orthopaedic Surgery by Using a Continuous Non-invasive Cardiovascular Monitoring. The Open Anesthesiology Journal. 2017;11(1):75-82
The studies mentioned have been performed with the CNAP System. Getinge integrated the technology and algorithm into the PulsioFlex platform. Based on bench tests the NICCI system equals in performance and accuracy the CNAP System so that the clinical results can be used equally