The Getinge Acrobat-i off-pump system incorporates practice-proven features from the Getinge Acrobat and Getinge Xpose product families. Utilizing OPCAB surgery can lead to fewer cognitive and neurological effects, shorter hospital stays, and fewer wound complications.
Getinge Acrobat-i Stabilizer
- Suction pods provide ideal stabilization and superb
- Malleable foot conforms to the heart for optimal
Getinge Acrobat-i Tri-Slot Socket
- Flexible access to challenging vessels with “toes-up”
and “toes-down” positioning.
Excellent stabilization: malleable feet provide ideal stabilization and superb vessel presentation.
The low-profile arm is designed for increased strength, and innovative Flexlink™ technology features interlocking links that enable greater maneuverability.
Tri-slot socket design provides access to difficult vessels in "toes-up" position, for maximum visibility.
Optimize the work area with a low-profile mount
- Thin stabilizer mount maintains a constant low profile,
even at extreme arm positions.
- Locking lever is streamlined and out of the way.
FlexlinkTM arm technology delivers proven strength and reliability
- Stabilizer allows a vertical drop of the FlexlinkTM arm into
the chest cavity.
- Delivers proven Getinge Acrobat strength and flexibility.
Tubing management system removes work area clutter
- Integrated channels secure the tubing from movement.
- Maintains an organized working space.
- Improved vacuum tubing flexibility.
Revolutionary Getinge Acrobat-i swivel
- Proprietary technology provides 180º side-to-side range of motion of the arm.
- Exceptional arm maneuverability for both the stabilizer and positioner.
- Improves visibility and access to the surgical field.
Beating Heart Surgery
Off-pump coronary artery bypass (OPCAB) uses local stabilization of the heart that allows the surgeon to operate while the heart still beats. In contrast, conventional bypass surgery stops the heart and puts the patient on a heart-lung machine during the bypass procedure.
The potential benefits of beating heart surgery compared to on-pump surgery may include:
- Reduced incidence of a common irregular rhythm post-operatively (Afib)
- Fewer cognitive and neurological effects (for example, a stroke)
- Lower incidence of post-operative respiratory failure
- Faster recovery rates
- Shorter hospital stays
- Fewer wound complications
- Fewer blood transfusions needed
Marketing Sales - Brochures
Acrobat-i Off-Pump System Brochure, china coded
Improve your knowledge with our eLearning and training courses
At Getinge Educational Institute, we have dedicated material for topics related to Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Procedures, Operating Room and Sterile Processing. We can support you with information about current technologies and best practices to boost your performance and productivity.
For more information about our onsite events or remote trainings, you can also contact your local sales & service representative.